5 Types Of Sales Force Incentive Programs
‘Sale’ is proving the worth of the market. Salespeople bring in forth their convincing power to prompt the customers for purchasing the showcasing product. It feels really great to have fat profit in the pocket at the end of the day. But the salespeople also need booster. Their selling capabilities can be sharper and killer if they get the kick of motivation.
‘Sale’ is proving the worth of the market. Salespeople bring in forth their convincing power to prompt the customers for purchasing the showcasing product. It feels really great to have fat profit in the pocket at the end of the day. But the salespeople also need booster. Their selling capabilities can be sharper and killer if they get the kick of motivation. Mouth appraisal sounds casual. Have you ever given some extra bucks to the salesman in addition to the salary as an incentive for cracking deals like killer salespeople? It will stuff him with encouragement. An appetite will spark in his heart for grabbing that extra money. Thus, it would be fabulous idea to pat them through ‘Sales Force Incentive Programs’.
Types of ‘Sales Force Incentive Programs’:
Incentive programs are more than that of cash incentives. These can be merchandise, trips, gift cards and so on. It depends on the budget of the clients who want to appease their salespeople truly. These programs can be:
- Reward for top sellers: Top seller reward program fosters an environment friendly for healthy competition. However, it can overheat the flames of competition in the sales-staff. Hence, proper screening and ethics should be maintained. Select the top-seller on the basis of total sales done as well as ethics followed.
- Reward for competition: A big enough salespeople’s team is an absolute atmosphere for competition. Assign rank as per their performance and announce reward for the outstanding three or two performers at the time of performance assessment.
- Unity reward: Sometimes, competition can give birth to rivalry and jealousy which can be hazardous for business goals. The ultimate answer of enmity lies in friendliness which is seen only in unions. So, proclaim rewards for those who put energies in achieving team goal while exhibiting epitome of honest team spirit.
- Point system: Earning more points for showcasing exquisite sales and efforts is a real-time morale booster. The more the sales, the more the salesperson will win points. Fix points on each sale and reward the most point earner at the end of the quarter. This reward can be any trip or gift card.
- Individual performance reward: The initiative of an individual seller should not be underestimated. Every seller is worth to receive perks. So, surprise reward should be gifted to all the individual efforts to ignite enthusiasm in them. This can be certificate of appraisal or discount on purchase of particular brand/eatable.
Sales force incentive programs can be the real sale changer of the company. These boost the morale of salespeople who put their heart and soul for exceeding the previous best performance. These rewards can be individual performance reward, rewarding points, rewarding team, reward for healthy competition and ethical performance.